Looking for a guilt-free dessert-y recipe for your Chocolate Shakeology?
Chocolate Macaroon Shakeology.
Here’s the recipe, or skip below for the 2-minute video demonstration. (And if you are new to Shakeology, you may want to check out What is the Shakeology Shake)
- 1 cup Vanilla Almond milk
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (the healthy fat satiates you and helps to curb carvings)
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 scoop of Chocolate Vegan Shakeology (or regular chocolate shakeology)
Blend all ingredients.
Tips for a thicker shake
1) The longer you blend it the the thicker the shake will be
2) Use a bit LESS than 1 cup of vanilla almond milk for a thicker shake
3) The regular chocolate shakeology blends thicker than the vegan chocolate shakeology. (want to learn more about the super-foods in the chocolate vegan shakeology? check out this interview with the Shakeology co-creator, Darin Olien)
Where can you purchase Shakeology?
Check out our products page for all the information
Leave a comment and let us know how yours turns out.