How Insane is Shaun T’s Insanity?
The answer is very! The first day we tried this workout, we thought the warm-up was the workout. But after the Insanity 60-day conditioning program, we both saw 70% improvement in our fit test scores. If you are willing to work hard, this work out delivers results.
What is Insanity all about?
This 4 minute video shows you what to expect from your 60-day total body conditioning with Shaun T.
There are 2 options for ordering Insanity.
Option 1: Order the Insanity Base Kit DVD workout
- Complete set includes a nutrition guide, calender to track your progress, and 10 intense DVDs for a great workout
- Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 workout DVDs packed with plyometric drills
- Each workout keeps you constantly challenged as you alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your max
- Perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest
- Free online support tools help you stay motivated with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support
Option 2: Order the Insanity Deluxe Kit DVD
- Get more insane results by upgrading to the INSANITY Deluxe kit
- Includes the 10 INSANITY DVD workouts and the 4 fitness and nutrition tools found in the INSANITY Base kit
- Deluxe kit comes with 3 additional advanced workouts
- Deluxe kit also includes a professional-grade jump mat and a body fat tester
What are people saying about Insanity?
Here’s Lloyd talking about his experience with Insanity. When I saw this interview I loved it, his experience was so similar to ours. The first day you do Insanity, you are working really hard pushing to the max, and you are sort of hanging in there… until you realize that you were doing the warm up! But by the end of the 60-day conditioning program, the warm up really does feel like a warm up, and the results are measurable.
Always consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.
INSANITY is an extreme and physically demanding workout. This is NOT for beginners or individuals with any medical conditions that may be compromised by extreme cardio and strength exercise. Consult your physician and read the enclosed material before beginning this program.
Results may vary. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.